Children under 18
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are advised to consult with your parent(s) or guardian(s) before submitting your personal data. You agree that you hold us harmless and indemnify our loss for not following our advice stated herein.
Information to be Collected
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the Site (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number and sex), including that provided when you register and create an account as a user of the Site (“Account”), upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information.
- When you fund a treatment on the Site, we will collect information necessary to complete the donation, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order for us to send you a reply.
- The information you provide when you create an Account, such as your profile photo and any other information you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”).
- Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Service.
- Information that we collect via technology as set forth in the section titled “Technology” below.
- We may receive information from Facebook, Google+, or any other social networking sites (“SNS”) to make it easier for you to create an Account on our Site and show our relevant content to your Facebook or other SNS friends.
Use of Your Personal Data
- We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign into your Account.
- Enable us to provide you with services.
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us.
- Administer your Account with us.
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Site.
- Analyze the use of the Site and the people visiting to improve our content and the Site.
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Data
5. Your personal data will not be shared with others save and except:
- To our agents, employees, associated companies, subsidiaries, independent contractors who work for us for the purpose of the ventures / projects / business transaction undertaking, operation of this website and of our business and need access to your personal information for the fulfilling of their work or tasks.
- To the charitable institution(s) you are sponsoring or making donations to via our website.
- Under a court order or pursuant to a lawful request of any third party under a legal process;
- To any third party in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or any proceedings.
We may share individual or aggregated information and personal data.
Updates & Communication
6. We may from time to time update you about the new profiles or existing profiles
Third Party Services
- We allow users to create Accounts or access our Service via third party SNS such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Additionally you are allowed to interact with your SNS friends via our Service and share our relevant content and any Service related information (e.g. information about Lifewire or ongoing fundraising projects) with them. Such link between your Account with us and your SNS accounts may allow us to receive information about you from your SNS service providers. We will not post any personal information to your SNS without your permission. However we may access, make available and store information (including any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials) accessible through our Site that you have provided to and stored in your SNS accounts so that it is available on and through our Site via your Account. Depending on the SNS accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such SNS accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your SNS accounts may be available on and through your Account on our Site. If you want to disable the connection between your Account and your SNS accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings” section of the Site, please email email@example.com
We may also use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use the Site. We do this to help make sure the Site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about the pages you visit on the Site, how long you spend on the Site, how you got to the Site and the areas you click on the Site. It does not collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
In the event that we allow links to YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the Site, please note that YouTube sets up cookies when you visit one of those pages.
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site, such as in the creation of your Profile, may become publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we shall use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.